Reach Cooperative Trust
The Reach Cooperative Trust has a shared identity through our commitment to safe and secure environments which strengthen and sustain high standards and achievement for the communities we serve.
The Reach Cooperative Trust schools are:
The vision we have for our Education Trust is of a strong partnership that recognises the uniqueness of each of the seven schools whilst sharing a common purpose around the following:
- Develop outstanding learning and develop an outstanding quality of education for all our pupils and staff.
- Increase the level of aspiration and opportunities for our community.
- Realise the potential of all our young people in our community in academic, vocational and social learning.
- Ensure excellent longer term employment prospects for our learners through a robust focus on future opportunities.
- Provide an innovative curriculum across all phases with enrichment opportunities to develop the pupil’s knowledge and understanding of the world, raise self-esteem and promote well-being so each young person is both prepared academically and socially and have the vocational skills to succeed in the next phase of education or in the workplace.
- Improve transition for our learners across each Key Stage.
- Develop our education partnership to include our parents and the wider community,
- Develop partnerships with preschools, nurseries, colleges, universities, employers and apprenticeship providers.